Portugal [electronic resource] : Financial Sector Assessment Program: Technical Note: Investor Protection, Disclosure, and Financial Literacy.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2007.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/35.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/35
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Capital market.
Corporate governance framework.
Corporate governance practices.
Corporate governance principles.
Disclosure of information.
Financial Sector Assessment Program.
- This technical note on Investor Protection, Disclosure, and Financial Literacy for Portugal explains investor protection and corporate governance. Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários (CMVM) is the regulator in charge on ensuring compliance with disclosure issues as well as the corporate governance framework. It has also participated in the creation of a specialized program in securities at the university level. Portugal has implemented an investor compensation scheme, which covers securities and money in relation to client investment operations with a limit of Euro 25.00 per investor.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|