Cameroon [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Implementation Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2004.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 04/334.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 04/334
- Government document
1 online resource (378 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Access roads.
Construction of roads.
Medium term expenditure.
Medium term expenditure framework.
Medium term expenditure frameworks.
Medium term expenditure planning.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Public expenditure management.
Road maintenance works.
- This paper examines Cameroon’s Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Implementation Progress Report. Cameroon is expected to benefit from a significant debt relief upon reaching the completion point. This will make huge financial resources available to Cameroon for financing its growth and poverty alleviation policy designed in conformity with the new financial assistance programs of the Bretton Woods institutions. The downturn in inflation is a result of a substantial increase in the supply of food and market garden produce, the opening up of some agricultural zones, and a flow of imported staple consumer goods.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|