Paraguay [electronic resource] : Report on Observance of Standards and Codes: Fiscal Transparency Module.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2006.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 06/14.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 06/14
- Government document
1 online resource (31 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Annual budget.
Annual budget execution.
Budget execution report.
Budget execution reports.
Budget preparation process.
Financial management information.
Financial management information system.
Fiscal affairs department.
Fiscal policy objectives.
Fiscal responsibility law.
Government finance statistics.
Open budget preparation.
Periodic budget execution.
Public financial institutions.
Public financial management.
Reports on the Observance of Standards and Codes.
Sustainable fiscal policy.
- This report on the Observance of Standards and Codes on Paraguay examines the Fiscal Transparency Module. Paraguay has made important progress toward greater fiscal transparency. The fairly comprehensive financial administration law has been complemented by legal reforms that eliminated most tax exemptions, revamped revenue administration procedures, and introduced standardized transparency requirements for public procurement, all of which reduce the scope for corruption. The framework for public employment should be modernized to increase the role of merit-based transparent and objective criteria in the hiring, selection, and promotion procedures.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|