Albania [electronic resource] : Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2001.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 01/118.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 01/118
- Government document
1 online resource (58 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Currency composition.
Domestic debt data.
External debt sustainability.
Foreign interest payments.
Long-term external debt.
Medium-term debt sustainability.
Public and publicly guaranteed.
Public and publicly guaranteed debt.
- The study first examines Albania’s projected debt dynamics for the period 2001–10 and then describes the present public debt situation. The paper also provides a simulation of debt dynamics under macroeconomic conditions. The sensitivity of debt dynamics is also tested. The key features and financial stability of the Albanian pension scheme are also discussed. The following statistical data are included in detail: basic indicators, consumer price subsidies, agricultural production, population, labor force, employment, fiscal accounts, tax revenue shares, exchange rate, monetary survey, balance of payments, and so on.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|