Italy [electronic resource] : Financial Sector Assessment Program: Detailed Assessment of Observance of the IMF Code of Good Practices on Transparency in Monetary and Financial Policies: Payment Systems Oversight.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2006.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 06/77.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 06/77
- Government document
1 online resource (22 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Accounting standards.
Counter money laundering.
Financial intelligence unit.
Financial Sector Assessment Program.
Reports on the Observance of Standards and Codes.
- This paper discusses a Detailed Assessment of the Observance of the IMF Code of Good Practices on Transparency in Monetary and Financial Policies for Payment Systems Oversight for Italy. The Banca d’Italia’s (BI) oversight of payment systems is characterized by high levels of transparency, benefiting from clarity in the European Union-wide institutional framework, and actively contributing to its timely disclosure of policy developments and exchange of information. The BI routinely discloses the progress toward achieving its policy objectives, and engages in two-way communication with the markets.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|