Belize [electronic resource] : Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2001.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 01/151.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 01/151
- Government document
1 online resource (97 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Balance of payments.
Crude birth rate.
Crude death rate.
Current account deficit.
Life expectancy at birth.
Population per hospital bed.
Population per nurse.
Public and publicly guaranteed.
Public and publicly guaranteed debt.
Public external debt.
Public sector borrowing.
Under 5 mortality.
Under 5 mortality rate.
- This paper provides background information and analysis of recent economic developments and relevant issues in Belize. The main differences between the high growth experiences in the late 1980s and during 1999–2000 are also discussed. The following statistical data are presented in detail: savings and accounts, main agricultural crops, acreage, and production; industrial production, operations of the central government, interest rates, treasury securities, consumer price index, principal domestic exports, sugar exports by destination, direction of trade, terms of trade, summary of tax system, and so on.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|