Republic of Lithuania [electronic resource] : Financial Sector Assessment Program Update-Technical Note-Insolvency and Creditor Rights Assessment.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2008.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/245.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/245
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Corporate insolvency.
Corporate insolvency framework.
Efficiency of insolvency.
Financial Sector Assessment Program.
Framework for insolvency.
Insolvency and creditor rights.
Insolvency legal framework.
Institutional framework for insolvency.
Law on cross-border insolvency.
Model law on cross-border insolvency.
Registration of mortgages.
Reports on the Observance of Standards and Codes.
- This Technical Note discusses key findings of the insolvency and creditor rights assessment for Lithuania. Lithuania has made significant progress in the field of creditor rights legislation and related institutions. Under the current legal framework, the creation and registration of secured transactions is rather easy and affordable. The privatization of the bailiffs system has contributed to accelerating the recovery process and increasing the enforcement efficiency. In the area of corporate insolvency, the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law and the Law on Restructuring of Enterprises are generally consistent with international standards.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|