Republic of Madagascar [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper: Annual Progress Report: Joint Staff Advisory Note.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2009.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 09/11.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 09/11
- Government document
1 online resource (9 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Annual reports.
National poverty line.
Poverty reduction strategy.
Poverty reduction strategy paper.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Social safety nets.
- This Joint Staff Advisory Note provides feedback from the World Bank and IMF staff on the first and second progress reports on the Madagascar Action Plan (MAP)—the poverty reduction and growth strategy for 2007–12. Progress on governance has been reported with improvements in the functioning of the national anticorruption agency (BIANCO), the establishment of a financial intelligence unit, and improved national security indicators. To further improve transparency, the government will need to make an effort to secure property rights through the judicial system or alternative conflict-resolution mechanisms.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|