São Tomé and Príncipe [electronic resource] : Joint Staff Advisory Note on the Poverty Reduction Strategy Annual Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2008.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/155.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 08/155
- Government document
1 online resource (11 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Budgetary expenditures. (search)
Capital expenditures. (search)
Debt relief. (search)
Donor support. (search)
Economic reforms. (search)
Education sector. (search)
Expenditure issues. (search)
Expenditure management. (search)
Expenditure needs. (search)
Fiscal policy. (search)
Free textbooks. (search)
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers. (search)
Primary education. (search)
Primary health care. (search)
Private partnerships. (search)
Public expenditure. (search)
Public expenditure management. (search)
Public expenditure review. (search)
Public expenditures. (search)
Public financial management. (search)
Public institutions. (search)
Qualified teachers. (search)
Repetition rates. (search)
São Tomé and Príncipe. (search)
Teacher training. (search)
Universal completion. (search)
- The second Annual Progress Report (APR) evaluates progress of Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP) implementation aimed to promote growth and reduce poverty of São Tomé and Príncipe. The report recognizes the need to tighten fiscal and monetary policies to safeguard macroeconomic stability, emphasize on strengthened implementation of public financial management reforms, and achieve MDGs, particularly in health and education. It also stressed the need to review oil prospects in future reports. The APR emphasizes on the importance of debt relief, strong policy implementation, and greater coordination with the country’s development partners.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|