Burundi [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper: Joint Staff Advisory Note.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2007.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/109.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 07/109
- Government document
1 online resource (11 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Basic social services. (search)
Democratic institutions. (search)
Economic analysis. (search)
External debt. (search)
Implementation capacity. (search)
Implementation mechanisms. (search)
Low-income households. (search)
Macroeconomic framework. (search)
National accounts. (search)
Poverty analysis. (search)
Poverty line. (search)
Poverty reduction impact. (search)
Poverty reduction strategy. (search)
Poverty reduction strategy paper. (search)
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers. (search)
Reducing poverty. (search)
Reduction strategy. (search)
Security arrangements. (search)
Social services. (search)
Vulnerable groups. (search)
Welfare indicators. (search)
- This Joint Staff Advisory Note provides comments and advice on the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP), plans for its implementation, and priorities for strengthening it, including through annual progress reports (APRs) for Burundi. The PRSP highlights that Burundi’s weak institutional capacity must be strengthened if the poverty reduction strategy and growth programs are to succeed. There is particular need for improved public financial management and better implementation of socioeconomic policies and reforms over the medium term.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|