Cape Verde [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper—Joint Staff Advisory Note.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2005.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 05/136.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 05/136
- Government document
1 online resource (7 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Household survey.
Poverty reduction strategy.
Poverty reduction strategy paper.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
- This Joint Staff Advisory Note focuses on the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP) for Cape Verde. The PRSP presents an appropriately ambitious economic outlook, with real GDP growth projected to rise to 7 percent in 2007. The overall macroeconomic framework of the PRSP is based on a rising primary recurrent surplus and on the buildup of international reserves to back the exchange rate peg. But underlying this framework are assumptions of a containment of contingent liabilities, especially from planned privatizations, and a substantial increase in external support.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|