Senegal [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper-Annual Progress Report—Joint Staff Advisory Note.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2005.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 05/115.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 05/115
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Basic social services. (search)
Capital expenditures. (search)
Expenditure management. (search)
Expenditure tracking. (search)
Fiscal policy. (search)
Health expenditures. (search)
Poverty reduction strategy. (search)
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers. (search)
Public expenditure. (search)
Public expenditure management. (search)
Public expenditure tracking. (search)
Public expenditures. (search)
Public financial management. (search)
Reduction strategy. (search)
Social security. (search)
Social services. (search)
Total current expenditures. (search)
Vulnerable groups. (search)
- This paper presents the Joint Staff Advisory Note on Senegal’s Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Annual Progress Report. Senegal’s poverty reduction strategy is built on four pillars that include wealth creation, capacity building, the provision of basic social services, and improving the living conditions of vulnerable groups. In spite of the economic slowdown caused by poor weather conditions in 2002, the government continued to focus on enhancing revenue mobilization, prudent public expenditures execution, and reallocation of public resources to social sectors.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|