Vietnam [electronic resource] : Joint Staff Assessment of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2004.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 04/57.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 04/57
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Analytical work.
Data collection methods.
Financial sector reform.
Household survey data.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Medium-term expenditure frameworks.
Participatory poverty assessments.
Poverty reduction strategy.
Poverty reduction strategy paper.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Public expenditure review.
Public financial management.
Social impact analysis.
Social impact assessments.
- This paper reviews the Joint Staff Assessment on the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper of Vietnam. It analyzes the progress in achieving the Comprehensive Poverty Reduction and Growth Strategy (CPRGS) goals and identifies the challenges. It assesses the macroeconomic performance, structural and social change, progress in reducing poverty, the Vietnam Development Goals, targets of the CPRGS, and the monitoring and evaluation systems. The staff recognizes the country’s efforts toward the implementation of the CPRGS, and agree that it provides a credible framework for World Bank and IMF concessional assistance.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|