Ghana [electronic resource] : Joint Staff Assessment of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Annual Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2004.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 04/208.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 04/208
- Government document
1 online resource (11 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Access to primary education.
Medium-term expenditure frameworks.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Primary school enrollment.
Public expenditure management.
- The Joint Staff Assessment (JSA) of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Annual Progress Report on Ghana evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of poverty reduction objectives and strategies. The 2003 Annual Progress Report (APR) of the authorities’ poverty reduction strategy provides a review of recent developments and outcomes under the first year of implementation. Structural reform in certain sectors, such as power and education, contributes toward the achievement of the goal of eliminating gender disparity in access to primary education.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|