Mali [electronic resource] : Joint Staff Assessment of Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2003.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/57.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/57
- Government document
1 online resource (13 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Annual public expenditure.
Medium-term expenditure frameworks.
Poverty reduction strategy.
Poverty reduction strategy paper.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Public expenditure management.
Public expenditure program.
Public expenditure reviews.
Public expenditure system.
Social impact analysis.
- This paper presents the Joint Staff Assessment of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP) for Mali. The PRSP finalized by the Malian authorities in May 2002 presents a credible policy framework to reduce poverty. The PRSP acknowledges the need for further work to systematize participation and consensus building in the management of public affairs and to strengthen and sustain the consultation process with the poor. The authorities have started addressing these needs by reorienting the working groups and other institutional structures that prepared the PRSP.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|