Republic of Estonia [electronic resource] : Report on the Observance of Standards and Codes—Banking Supervision, Data Module, Fiscal Transparency Module, Insurance Supervision, Payment Systems, Securities Supervision, and Transparency in Monetary and Financial Policies—Updates.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2002.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 02/132.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 02/132
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Bank supervision. (search)
Banking supervision. (search)
Capital adequacy. (search)
Connected lending. (search)
Consolidated supervision. (search)
Internal audit. (search)
Loan classification. (search)
Payment systems. (search)
Third parties. (search)
- This paper presents an update to the Report on the Observance of Standards and Codes (ROSC) for Banking Supervision, Data Module, Fiscal Transparency Module, Insurance Supervision, Payment Systems, Securities Supervision, and Transparency in Monetary and Financial Policies for the Republic of Estonia. Beginning from January 1, 2002, the unified Estonian Financial Supervision Authority is responsible for banking, insurance, and securities market supervision. Relevant provisions to the Credit Institutions Act (Article 84) were extended to managers of shareholders and to companies in which managers hold a qualifying interest.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|