Albania [electronic resource] : Joint Staff Assessment of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Annual Progress Report.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2003.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/219.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/219
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Capacity constraints.
Impact of policies.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Poverty reduction strategy.
Poverty reduction strategy paper.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Public expenditure tracking.
Public expenditure tracking survey.
- Executive Directors commend the government for successfully completing the Living Standard Measurement Survey. There is a need to improve governance, and the fight against corruption has to be prioritized crosscutting all reforms in the strategy. Maintaining a stable macroeconomic environment requires a continuation of policies that ensure low inflation, and fiscal and external sustainability. The implementation of the National Strategy for Socio-Economic Development has been satisfactory. Further, it is important to strengthen the government's capacity to formulate, implement, and monitor policies.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|