Benin [electronic resource] : Joint Staff Assessment of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2003.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/111.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 03/111
- Government document
1 online resource (11 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Community development.
Medium-term expenditure framework.
Participatory poverty assessments.
Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility.
Poverty reduction strategy.
Poverty reduction strategy paper.
Public expenditure management.
Public expenditure program.
Public expenditure reform.
Social impact analysis.
Social impact assessment.
- This paper presents the Joint Staff Assessment of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP) for Benin. The IMF staff has determined that Benin’s PRSP contains a credible poverty reduction strategy. The main strengths of the PRSP are the comprehensiveness of the strategic framework and an effort to make explicit the linkages between policy actions and result indicators. However, the PRSP suffers from important shortcomings that the authorities will need to address during the first year of strategy implementation, so as to sharpen the poverty focus and make the strategy fully operational.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|