Denmark [electronic resource] : Financial Sector Assessment Program, Macroprudential Policies - Technical Note, International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Capital Markets Department..
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2014.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports: Country Report No. 14/347
- Government document
1 online resource (51 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Banking sector. (search)
Financial institutions. (search)
Financial Sector Assessment Program. (search)
Financial stability. (search)
Macroprudential Policy. (search)
Pension funds. (search)
- This technical note discusses significance of macroprudential policies for Denmark. Macroprudential policy seeks to contain the buildup of macrofinancial imbalances associated with credit booms and asset price bubbles, a function which is particularly important in Denmark, where the space for monetary policy action is limited. This note provides an analysis of existing frameworks used in Denmark for identifying systemic risk of both structural and cyclical nature. The note also suggests additional tools that the authorities could use to further enhance their capacity to evaluate systemic risks.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Capital Markets Department
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|