The $100 guitar project .
- Other Title:
- One hundred dollar guitar project
- New Rochelle, NY : Bridge Records, 
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Electric guitar music.
Popular music -- 2011-2020.
- Streaming audio.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- The $100 Guitar Project In October of 2010, guitarists Nick Didkovsky and Chuck O'Meara bought a used $100 electric guitar online. They didn't know what it sounded like or if it even worked, but were charmed by its no-name vibe. After receiving the instrument, they contacted a few friends about writing and recording a piece on the guitar. Word spread quickly, and within weeks, the $100 Guitar Project was born. Over two years, sixty-five guitarists wrote and recorded a piece on the instrument.
- Blockhead (Chris Murphy) (1:39)
Deni-zen Koan (Amy Denio) (0:30)
Bale wagon (Greg Anderson) (2:14)
$100 guitar blues (Alex Skolnick) (2:19)
Hundo (Josh Lopes) (2:46)
A fire in God's path (Nick Didkovsky) (0:40)
Watch and watch (Biota) (1:58)
A fond lover (Caroline Feldmeier) (1:28)
Berceuse bas de gamme (Cheap lullaby) (David Starobin) (3:15)
Fish eye (Taylor Levine) (2:15)
Seared beard (Nels Cline) (1:28)
Hunnerdollas o' lovin' (Andy Aledort) (2:50)
Chainring compatibility (Ron Anderson) (1:16)
Boogieman (Mark Bitt with BCTD) (1:45)
The out of tune guitar ($100 guitar version) (Rhys Chatham) (4:35)
100$ pedalfest (Zwerm) (2:24)
Son of lion (Nick Didkovsky) (0:11)
D & B Eurotunnel (Joe Berger BCTD) (2:01)
Apophenia (Han-earl Park) (1:07)
Medley: 100 one-dollar guitars ; Siciliano from Violin sonata no. 1 by J.S. Bach (Shawn Persinger is Prester John) (2:32)
Leadbelly's jalopy (Del Rey) (1:55)
Adjustable rod (Marty Carlson with Joe Bouchard) (2:54)
Requiem (Mike Lerner) (1:18)
Red cent (Marco Oppedisano) (2:08)
Harmonic prayer (Jon Diaz) (2:56)
Hi Ma (Mike Keneally) (1:14)
Stethoscope (Mark Solomon) (2:31)
Duchess bridge (Larry Polansky) (2:42)
5.2.onnne (Julia A. Miller "jseq-a") (3:30)
Birds (James Moore) (1:53)
The earth still turns while I am still on it (Bruce Zeines) (1:53)
Until it all went terribly awry (Chuck O'Meara) (1:48)
Escroh (Karl Evangelista) (1:54)
Little fire (Bill Brovold) (1:55)
House of the rising sun (Teisco Del Rey, with Bob Spalding) (3:42).
"_ [untitled]" (Colin Marston) (3:36)
Light erases the thought (Fred Frith) (6:10)
Fog rolls (Thomas Dimuzio) (2:38)
The wind that brought the fire (Janet Feder) (2:06)
Do ut des (Marco Cappelli) (2:10)
Arab spring (Barry Cleveland) (3:06)
When $100 was precious (Kai Niggemann) (2:00)
The hundred buck stopped here (Roger C. Miller) (1:42)
Monkey and determination (Nick Didkovsky) (0:19)
A song like this (Jesse Krakow) (1:09)
ReD (Blancah) (3:20)
Could have been an ankles tableau (Nick Didkovsky) (0:16)
M-theory (Steve MacLean) (2:02)
Music for the modern man pt. 3 (Jesse Kranzler) (1:36)
Koralate (Michael Bierylo) (2:04)
I hate zero crossings (Hans Tammen) (2:21)
Distance, no distance (David Linaburg) (1:27)
I can imagine you dancing to this (Nick Didkovsky) (0:08)
Down the drain (John Shiurba) (1:28)
Red winged blackbird (Bruce Eisenbeil) (3:24)
I forget (Henry Kaiser) (2:53)
Wieks (Wiek Hijmans) (1:05)
Sonic wrubble (Ken Field) (1:51)
Life is too precious (Juan Parra Cancino) (1:30)
Normal nagual (Ava Mendoza) (3:23)
Ninety-nine ninety-nine (Elliott Sharp) (3:15)
Himi (Kobe van Cauwenberghe) (2:25)
Table (Keith Rowe) (3:32)
Malchiro (When blossoms fall they look like they're dancing) (Raymond T. Kallas) (2:09)
Snow falls on the rising tide (Phil Burk) (2:42)
Feeble little weakling (Nick Didkovsky) (0:18)
Hum! Scratch!! Rub!!! (Mark Stewart) (2:56)
Stairwell blues (Tom Marsan) (1:31)
White byrd (Matt Wilson) (0:25).
- Nick Didkovsky, Chuck O'Meara, and 58 other guitarists.
- Produced by Nick Didkovsky.
- Music composed and performed by various guitarists, all recorded with the same used electric guitar purchased online in 2010.
Curated by Nick Didkovsky and Charles O'Meara.
Hard copy version record.
- Didkovsky, Nick, composer, instrumentalist, producer.
O'Meara, Charles, composer, instrumentalist.
- Other format:
- Source record: $100 guitar project
- Publisher Number:
- BCD9381 Bridge Records
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|