Polytopia : music for violin & electronics.
- New Rochelle, NY : Bridge Records, 
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Electronic and violin music.
Violin and player piano music.
Computer and violin music.
Mechanical musical instrument and violin music.
- Streaming audio.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Variants : for violin and signal processing / Jean-Claude Risset (8:02)
Toccata for violin and player piano / Conlon Nancarrow (1:29)
Polytopia : for violin and interactive computer (7:27) ; GuitarBotana : for violin and guitarbot (6:11) / Mari Kimura
The old rose reader : for violin and electronics / Frances White (15:24)
Comecrywithme : for violin and electronics / Milica Paranosic (8:09)
Submarine : for violin and signal processing / Robert Rowe (8:38)
Axon : for violin and interactive computer / Tania León (12:30).
- Mari Kimura, violin, electronics.
- 1st-3rd and 6th works recorded 2004 October-November Harvestworks, New York City.
4th work recorded 2005 May Chelsea Art Museum, New York City.
5th and 7th works recorded 2004 November New York University Music Technology Studios, New York City.
8th work recorded 2005 June Kaufman Astoria Sudios, Queens, N.Y.
Hard copy version record.
- Kimura, Mari (Violinist), instrumentalist.
- Container of: Risset, Jean-Claude. Variants.
Container of: Nancarrow, Conlon, 1912-1997. Toccata, violin, piano; arranged.
Container of: Kimura, Mari (Violinist). Polytopia.
Container of: Kimura, Mari (Violinist). Guitarbotana.
Container of: White, Frances, 1960- Old rose reader.
Container of: Paranosic, Milica, 1968- Comecrywithme.
Container of: Rowe, Robert, 1954- Submarine.
Container of: León, Tania. Axon.
- Other format:
- Source record: Kimura, Mari (Violinist). Polytopia.
- Publisher Number:
- BCD9236 Bridge Records
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|