The complete poems of Marianne Moore.
- New York : The Macmillan Company : The Viking Press, 
xiv, 305,  pages : ill. ; 24 cm
- American poetry -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Selected poems (1935)
What are the years (1941)
Collected later (1951)
Like a bulwark (1956)
O to be a dragon (1959)
Tell me, Tell me (1966)
Selections from the fables of La Fontaine (1954).
- With half-title.
"First published in 1967 by The Macmillan Company, New York, and The Viking Press, Inc."
"Jacket design by Al Burkhardt."
Price from dustjacket.
Black cloth spine lettered in gold with light greenish-gray cloth boards. Light gray endpapers.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Culture Class Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972. Complete poems of Marianne Moore.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|