Spinning wheel's Antiques for men / edited by Albert Christian Revi.
- Other Title:
- Antiques for men
- [New York] : Castle Books, [©1974].
158,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Folk art -- Collectors and collecting.
- "Some of the greatest collections of antiques the world has ever known were assembled by men. By nature, men 'acquire' wealth, whether it be in land, stocks and bonds, or antiques. Compiled here are articles carefully chosen by the editors of 'Spinning Wheel' to appeal to men who collection antiques."--Introduction.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|