Archives of Sexuality & Gender [electronic resource] : LGBTQ history and culture since 1940.
- Other Title:
- Archives of Sexuality and Gender: LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940
LGBTQ history and culture since 1940
Lesbian gay bisexual transgender queer history and culture since 1940
Lesbian gay bisexual transgender questioning history and culture since 1940
Human Sexuality and Identity
LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940: Part 2
Archives of Sexuality and Gender: LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940: Part 2
LGBTQ History and culture
Archives of Sexuality & Gender: LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940: Part 2
Archives of human sexuality and identity
At head of title: Gale, human sexuality
- Farmington Hills, Michigan : Gale CENGAGE Learning, -
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- Sexual minorities.
- Online databases.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The archive illuminates the experiences not just of the LGBTQ community as a whole, but of individuals of different races, ethnicities, ages, religions, political orientations, and geographical locations that constitute this community. Historical records of political and social organizations founded by LGBTQ individuals are featured, as well as publications by and for lesbians and gays, and extensive coverage of governmental responses to the AIDS crisis. The archive also contains personal correspondence and interviews with numerous LGBTQ individuals, among others. The archive includes gay and lesbian newspapers from more than 35 countries, reports, policy statements, and other documents related to gay rights and health, including the worldwide impact of AIDS, materials tracing LGBTQ activism in Britain from 1950 through 1980, and more. In addition, the archive encompasses extensive material related to feminism, women's rights, and women's concerns. Documents span from 1940 to 2014, with the bulk from 1950 to 1990.
- Description based on online resource; title from database (viewed on March 8, 2016).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Tom Farinholt and Blair Edlow Memorial Book Fund.
- Gale Group.
Herman V. Ames Fund.
Tom Farinholt and Blair Edlow Memorial Book Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|