Something fishy / P.G. Wodehouse.
- Woodstock, NY : Overlook Press, 2008.
- Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville), 1881-1975. Collector's Wodehouse.
The collector's Wodehouse
209 pages ; 19 cm.
- Butlers -- England -- Fiction.
Upper class -- England -- Fiction.
England -- Social life and customs -- 20th century -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- While staying in suburban Valley Fields with Lord Uffenham, Keggs, Uffenham's former butler, decides to try to cash in on the "Tontine Stakes," which has a millon-dollar award in the wings, based on what Keggs knows from a conversation that he overheard during his earlier butler days.
- "First published in the US by Simon and Schuster, New York, 1957, under the title The butler did it."--Title page verso.
- Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville), 1881-1975.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|