PEP Web [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- PEP web archive
Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing journals archive
Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing archive
Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing Web
- London : Psychoanalytic Electronic Pub.
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 1997?
- Former title:
- PEP archive <Mar. 25, 2005>
- Psychoanalysis -- Periodicals -- Databases.
Psychoanalysis -- Databases.
- Electronic reference sources.
Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- PEP Web provides access to the PEP Web archive, which contains both books and journal articles. The book archive includes the full text of the Standard Edition of the Complete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud, Freud's letters to his major collaborators and the full text of the major works by Wilfred Bion, Melanie Klein and Donald Winnicott along with other major psychoanalytic authors. The journals in the archive presently include the full text many premier English-language journals in psychoanalysis.
- Access available to full text until three years before the current date.
Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 31, 2015).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Carleton and Mary Robinson Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Allan and Philip Carlson Memorial Fund.
- Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
Carleton and Mary Robinson Fund.
Althea Hottel and Abraham S. Hottel, Jr. Fund.
Allan and Philip Carlson Memorial Fund.
- American Psychoanalytic Association. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association.
American Psychoanalytic Association. Bulletin.
International Psycho-Analytical Association. Bulletin.
Annual of psychoanalysis.
International journal of psycho-analysis.
International review of psycho-analysis.
Psychoanalytic psychology (American Psychological Association, Division of Psychoanalysis)
Psychoanalytic study of the child.
Scandinavian psychoanalytic review.
Canadian journal of psychoanalysis.
Gender & psychoanalysis.
International forum of psychoanalysis.
Journal of neuro-psychoanalysis.
Progress in self psychology.
Studies in gender and sexuality.
- Other format:
- Also issued on CD-ROM: PEP archive
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|