The anatomy lesson / Philip Roth.
- [Uncorrected Proof]
- New York : Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, ©1983.
291 pages ; 21 cm
- Zuckerman, Nathan (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Jewish authors -- Fiction.
Jewish men -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
Proofs (Printing) - New York - 20th century.
- The finale to Roth's Zuckerman trilogy. Nathan Zuckerman comes down with a mysterious physical affliction - pure pain, beginning in his neck and shoulders, invading his torso, and taking possession of his life. His work was his life, but now his work is trekking from one doctor to the next.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|