The Zen of seeing; seeing/drawing as meditation, drawn and handwritten by Frederick Franck.
- New York, Vintage Books , . (Forge Village, Massachusetts : Printed and bound by The Murray Printing Company)
, xxi, , 130,  pages illustrations 27 cm.
- Franck, Frederick, 1909-2006.
Franck, Frederick, 1909-2006
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "Originally published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc."
"Quotations of Chinese and Japanese sayings and poems are often paraphrased, according to the author's understanding of them, from the works of D. T. Suzuki and R. H. Blythe."
"The book was designed by Clint Anglin and Carole Lowenstein."
Companion volume to the author's The awakened eye.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. note on front pastedown: "Without judgment there is vision ... With which comes joy ... peace 'tween the parts that comprise a whole ... A. F. L.".
Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy has note from Toinette Rees of Alfred A. Knopf "
Potok Collection copy has autograph of "Chaim Potok 1980".
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Franck, Frederick, 1909-2006. Zen of seeing.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|