Your personality [electronic resource] : introvert or extravert? / by Virginia Case.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- New York : Macmillan, 1941.
1 online resource
- Characters and characteristics.
- Medical subjects:
- Human Characteristics.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- "Since the publication of "Psychological Types" by the Swiss psychiatrist, Carl Gustav Jung, the terms "introvert" and "extravert" which he was the first to apply to types of temperament, have become familiar. Yet Dr. Jung's students are amazed to discover that not only the public but psychologists often make careless use of Jungian terms with only the vaguest idea, or in some cases an erroneous idea, of their fundamental meaning. It is with the hope of correcting current misunderstanding and of making available to the general public the helpful practical knowledge of human nature which Jung's work supplies in abundance, that this book is offered. Dr. Jung has read it in manuscript form and has consented to its publication"--Book. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2015 APA, all rights reserved).
- The two types of people
How the types look to the world : four portrait sketches
How the types look to the world, continued : traits
How the world looks to the types : the two contexts
How the types deal with experience : the two accomplishments
Self-expression and the spoken word
Self-expression. The quick and the deliberate types
The more and the less sensitive person
Two viewpoints. How the types judge and misjudge each other
Everyday dealings. What to expect and not to expect of the two types
Relationships : marriage
Relationships : groups
Developing the opposite side of the self : ambiversion
The two contexts
Expression and incorporation
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2015 dcunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|