Fundamentals of educational psychology [electronic resource] / by Ira Morris Gast, Public School No. 82, and Harley Clay Skinner, Pennsylvania College for Women.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Chicago ; New York : B.H. Sanborn and Company, 1929.
1 online resource
- Educational psychology.
- Medical subjects:
- Psychology, Educational.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- "To an understanding of mental growth and development, educational psychology is a chief contributor. Educational psychology shares, however, with educational sociology in providing the basic foundation for understanding all human activities. The science and art of teaching is built upon these two basic sciences. In this volume, we are concerned with the subject matter, methods, and applications of educational psychology"--Introduction. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2015 APA, all rights reserved).
- Original nature
Nature and nurture
Intelligence : its nature and measurement
Childhood and adolescence
The gifted child
The learning process
Transfer of training
Psychology of motivation
Perception and imagination
Attention and interest
Feeling and emotion
Psychology of reasoning
Educational measurements and the new type of classroom tests.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2015 dcunns
- Skinner, H. Clay (Harley Clay), 1895- author.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|