Consideration of preservation in pavement design and analysis procedures / Applied Pavement Technology, Inc., Urbana, IL.
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2015.
- Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program) ; 810.
Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program)
60 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Pavements -- United States -- Design and construction.
Pavements -- United States -- Maintenance and repair.
Pavements -- Performance -- United States.
Mechanistic-empirical pavement design.
Pavements -- Design and construction.
Pavements -- Maintenance and repair.
Pavements -- Performance.
- "TRB's National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Report 810: Consideration of Preservation in Pavement Design and Analysis Procedures explores the effects of preservation on pavement performance and service life and describes three different approaches for considering these effects in pavement design and analysis procedures. The report may serve as a basis for developing procedures for incorporating preservation in the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide: A Manual of Practice (MEPDG) and the AASHTOWare Pavement ME Design software. Initially, the scope of this project intended to develop procedures for incorporating pavement preservation treatments into the MEPDG design analysis process that would become part of the MEPDG Manual of Practice. However, it was determined that sufficient data were not available to support the development of such procedures. Appendices A through I are available online only." -- Publisher's description.
- chapter 1. Introduction
chapter 2. State of the practice
chapter 3. Assessment of consideration of preservation in MEPDG models
chapter 4. Developing response models for considering the effects of preservation in the MEPDG procedures
chapter 5. Calibrating MEPDG models to account for preservation
chapter 6. Using modified material and pavement structural properties in MEPDG models to account for preservation
chapter 7. Summary and recommendations for research
Appendices A through I.
- At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 57-59).
- Applied Pavement Technology, Inc.
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, issuing body.
National Cooperative Highway Research Program, sponsoring body.
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, sponsoring body.
United States. Federal Highway Administration, sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|