Economic and development implications of transportation disinvestment / consultants, Chandler Duncan and Glen Weisbrod, Economic Development Research Group, Inc., Boston, Massachusetts.
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2015.
- Synthesis of highway practice ; 480.
Synthesis of highway practice
59 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Transportation -- United States -- Finance.
Disinvestment -- United States.
Transportation -- Finance.
- "TRB's National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Synthesis 480: Economic and Development Implications of Transportation Disinvestment examines methods available to estimate disinvestment effects on transportation system integrity within and across modes in urban areas, regionally, and in non-metro areas, and the use of those methods by transportation agencies. The report focuses on macroeconomic effects, intermodal tradeoffs, and methods for broadly informing disinvestment decision making in an era of constrained resources. The report includes information on economic forecasting and travel demand models, risk or probability models, needs models, and benefit and impact models." -- Publisher's description
chapter 1. Introduction
chapter 2. Review of current research and practice
chapter 3. Summary of case examples of disinvestment
chapter 4. State of the practice review
chapter 5. Conclusions
Glossary of terms and acronyms
appendix A. Case example description of screening criteria and discussion guide
appendix B. Descriptive summary of survey results
appendix C. Future research needs.
- "A synthesis of highway practice."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 42-46).
- Weisbrod, Glen E. (Glen Elliot), author.
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, issuing body.
National Cooperative Highway Research Program, sponsoring body.
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, sponsoring body.
United States. Federal Highway Administration, sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|