The war powers of the President, and the legislative powers of Congress in relation to rebellion, treason, and slavery [electronic resource] / by William Whiting.
- 4th ed. / published for the Emancipation League.
- Boston : J.L. Shorey, 1863.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
vi, 143 pages ; 23 cm
- United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
War and emergency powers -- United States.
Executive power -- United States.
Martial law -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1861-1865.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2004]. (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the microfiche version produced by Law Library Microform Consortium. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Emancipation League (Boston, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|