Reports of cases argued and determined in the High Court of Chancery [electronic resource] : during the time of Lord Chancellor Eldon ... / by James Russell.
- Other Title:
- Cited as: Russ
- [Edinburgh : W. Green & Sons ; London : Stevens & Sons ; [Boston] : Agents for the United States of America, the Boston Book Co., 1904]
- English reports ; v. 38.
1 v. ; 26 cm.
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Great Britain.
Equity -- Great Britain -- Cases.
- Trials, litigation, etc.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Subtitle varies. Vols. 3-5 have cases from the time of Lord Chancellor Lyndhurst.
Vol. 1 includes one case in 1823-1824.
Imprint taken from English reports, v. 38.
Originally published: London : Printed by A. Strahan, for J. Butterworth and Son, 1827-1830.
Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2005]. (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the microfiche version produced by Law Library Microform Consortium. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Eldon, John Scott, Earl of, 1751-1838.
Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley, Baron, 1772-1863.
Great Britain. Court of Chancery.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|