An abridgment of Blackstone's commentaries on the laws of England [electronic resource] : in a series of letters from a father to his daughter : chiefly intended for the use and advancement of female education / by a barrister at law.
- London : Printed for John Hatchard and Son, 1822.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
viii, 304 pages ; 17 cm
- Law -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Sir John Eardley Eardley-Wilmot. Later eds. by his son--Cf. DNB.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Eardley-Wilmot, J. E. (John Eardley), Sir, 1783-1847.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|