A treatise on the principles of the law of evidence [electronic resource] : with elementary rules for conducting the examination and cross-examination of witnesses / by W.M. Best.
- 3rd ed.
- London : H. Sweet, 1860.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxv, 875 pages)
- Evidence (Law) -- Great Britain.
Cross-examination -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed on Nov. 15, 2010).
Earlier eds. have title: A treatise on the principles of evidence and practice as to proofs in courts of commom law.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Best, W. M. (William Mawdesley), 1809-1869.
- Other format:
- Print version: Best, W.M. (William Mawdesley), 1809-1869. Treatise on the principles of the law of evidence.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|