A first book of jurisprudence for students of the common law [electronic resource] / by Sir Frederick Pollock.
- 2nd ed.
- London ; New York : Macmillan and Co. 1904.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xvi, 365 p.)
Law -- History.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- pt. 1. Some general legal notions
pt. 2. Legal authorities and their use.
- Title from PDF t.p. (LLMC Digital, viewed on Nov. 30, 2009).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Other format:
- Print version: Pollock, Frederick, Sir, 1845-1937. First book of jurisprudence for students of the common law.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|