The compiled laws of the territory of Alaska, 1913 [electronic resource] : compiled, codified, arranged, and annotated, and published under authority of the Act of Congress of August 24, 1912 / by the Joint Committee on Territories of the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1913)
- Other Title:
- Compiled laws of Alaska, 1913
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1913.
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; no. 1093.
Senate document ; 62nd Congress, 3d session, no. 1093
- Government document
1 online resource (xiii, 924 pages).
- Law -- Alaska.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- William Alden Smith, chairman of Senate committee, Henry D. Flood, chairman of House of Representatives committee, Frank T. Wolcott, F.C. Moon and Victor E. Van Ameringen, compilers.
Description based on print version record.
- Flood, Henry D. (Henry Delaware), 1865-1921.
United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Territories.
- Other format:
- Print version: Alaska. Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes). Compiled laws of the territory of Alaska, 1913.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|