Corporate Charter of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe of the Isabella Reservation of Michigan [electronic resource] : ratified August 28, 1937.
- Standardized Title:
- Corporate Charter
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1938.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages)
- Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe of Michigan -- Charters.
Ojibwa Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Michigan.
- Charters and articles of incorporation.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title: United States, Department of the Interior, Office of Indian Affairs.
Print version record.
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs.
- Other format:
- Print version: Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe of Michigan. Corporate Charter. Corporate charter of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe of the Isabella Reservation of Michigan.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|