First report from the Foreign Affairs Committee, Session 1980-81 [electronic resource] : British North America Acts : the role of Parliament : together with appendices thereto, part of the proceedings of the Committee relating to the report, and the minutes of evidence taken before the Committee on 12 November in the last session, and on 3 and 10 December, with appendices / House of Commons, Foreign Affairs Committee.
- Other Title:
- British North America Acts : the role of Parliament
- London : H.M.S.O., 1981.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
- Government document
2 volumes ; 25 cm
- Canada. Constitution Act, 1867.
Federal government -- Canada.
Constitutional law -- Canada.
Constitutional history -- Canada.
- Includes some text in French.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- v. 1. Report (together with appendices thereto)
v. 2. Minutes of evidence and appendices.
- Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2006]. (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the original. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|