Reports of cases argued and adjudged in the Superior Court of Judicature of the Province of Massachusetts Bay, between 1761 and 1772 [electronic resource] / by Josiah Quincy, Junior ; printed from his original manuscripts in the possession of his son, Josiah Quincy, and edited by his great-grandson, Samuel M. Quincy ; with an appendix upon the writs of assistance.
- Other Title:
- Cited as: Quin
- Boston : Little, Brown, 1865.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (vii, 606 pages)
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Massachusetts.
Writs of assistance.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- "The notes and appendix to the celebrated case of the 'Writs of assistance, ' and the notes relating to slavery in Massachusetts and in England are the work of Horace Gray, Jr."--Preface.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed on Sept. 28, 2007).
- Quincy, Josiah, 1744-1775.
Quincy, Samuel M. (Samuel Miller), 1833-1887.
Gray, Horace, 1828-1902.
- Other format:
- Print version: Massachusetts. Superior Court of Judicature. Reports of cases argued and adjudged in the Superior Court of Judicature of the Province of Massachusetts Bay, between 1761 and 1772.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|