Statutes of the Hawaiian Kingdom relating to apprentices and contract laborers [electronic resource] : with a synopsis of rulings and decisions of the Supreme Court thereon / prepared by Lawrence McCully.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Statutes of the Hawaiian Kingdom relating to apprentices and contract laborers)
- Honolulu : P.C. Advertiser Co. Steam Print, 1882.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
17 pages ; 22 cm
- Labor laws and legislation -- Hawaii.
Apprentices -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Hawaii.
Contract labor -- Hawaii.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2007]. (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the original. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- McCully, Lawrence, 1831-1892.
Hawaii. Supreme Court.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|