Company law of Canada [electronic resource] / by the Hon. Mr. Justice C.A. Masten, LL.D., one of the judges of the Supreme Court of Ontario; and William Kaspar Fraser, B.A., Oxon., of the Toronto Bar, author of "Canadian company forms and precedents".
- Second edition, 1920.
- Toronto : The Carswell Co., Limited, 1920.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (lxxx, 984 pages)
- Corporation law -- Canada.
Stock companies -- Canada.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- "In the present edition the Dominion act instead of the Ontario act has been made the basis for the notes ... the Ontario act has also been annotated with cross references to the corresponding sections of the Dominion act, and with special notes"--Preface.
"The book is largely the work of Mr. Fraser, though some of the notes have been written, and all have been ... revised, by Mr. Justice Masten."--Preface.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Description based on print version record.
- Fraser, William Kaspar, 1885-1949, author.
- Other format:
- Print version: Masten, C. A. (Cornelius Arthur), 1857-1942. Company law of Canada.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|