Selected addresses and public papers of Woodrow Wilson [electronic resource] / ed ; with an introduction by Albert Bushnell Hart.
- New York : Boni and Liveright, ©1918.
- Modern library of the world's best books
Modern library of the world's best books
1 online resource (v, 316 pages) : illustrations.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1913-1921.
World War, 1914-1918 -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Covers period from 1913 to 1918.
On spine: Addresses and messages.
Description based on print version record.
Electronic reproduction. [Storrs, Conn.] : University of Connecticut Libraries, . Mode of access: World Wide Web through the Internet Archive website. Scanned by the Boston Library Consortium/Open Content Alliance as part of the BLC OCA Digitization Project from a copy at the University of Connecticut Libraries. Available in DJVU, PDF, black&white PDF, Flipbook and .txt formats.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Hart, Albert Bushnell, 1854-1943, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. President (1913-1921 : Wilson). Selected addresses and public papers of Woodrow Wilson.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|