Labor laws of the United States [electronic resource] : with decisions of courts relating thereto.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1908.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
- Government document
1562 pages ; 24 cm
- Labor laws and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title: Twenty-second annual report of the Commissioner of Labor, 1907.
"Chas. P. Neill, Commissioner"--Page 5.
"Compilation of the labor laws enacted by the legislatures of the various states and teritories in force at the close of the year 1907 (with the exception of Oklahoma ...), and those enacted by Congress up to and including the session of 1907-8"--Page 9.
Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2009]. (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the original. Subscription required for access.
- Neill, Charles Patrick, 1865-1942.
United States. Bureau of Labor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|