Decisions of the supreme courts of England and Scotland [electronic resource] : on the liability of proprietors, masters, and servants, for reparation of injuries arising from accidents and the negligence of parties : including cases of railways, coal-pits, road and harbour trusts, and public corporations / condensed and arranged by William Hay.
- Other Title:
- Cited as: Hay (Liability Dec.)
- Edinburgh : T. & T. Clark, 1860.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (lxiii, 350 pages)
- Employers' liability -- Great Britain.
Master and servant -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed June 19, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Other format:
- Print version: Hay, William, b. 1818. Decisions of the supreme courts of England and Scotland, on the liability of proprietors, masters, and servants.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|