Japanese evacuation from the West coast, 1942 [electronic resource] : final report.
- Other Title:
- Final report, Japanese evacuation from the West coast, 1942
- Washington: United States Government Printing Office, 1943.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
- Government document
1 online resource (xxiii, 618 pages) : illustrations, maps (some color, some folded), plans
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Evacuation of civilians.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Japanese Americans.
- Medical subjects:
- Concentration Camps.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- "War Department, the Chief of Staff." Page iii.
"Headquarters Western Defense Command and Fourth Army. Office of the Commanding General." Letterhead on page vii.
"J.L. De Witt, Lieutenant General, U.S. Army, Commanding." Signed on page x.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Description based on print version record.
- DeWitt, John L., 1880-1962.
United States. Army. Western Defense Command.
United States. Army. Army, 4th.
United States. War Department. General Staff.
- Other format:
- Print version: Japanese evacuation from the West coast, 1942.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|