The law and policy of annexation [electronic resource] : with special reference to the Philippines, together with observations on the status of Cuba / by Carman F. Randolph, of the New York bar, author of "The law of eminent domain."
- Other Title:
- New York ; London ; and Bombay : Longmans, Green, and Co., 1901.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (xi, 226 pages)
- United States -- Colonial question.
Philippines -- Politics and government -- 1521-1898.
Constitutional law -- United States.
Cuba -- Politics and government -- 1899-1902.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Contained In:
- Other format:
- Print version: Randolph, Carman F. (Carman Fitz), 1856-1920. Law and policy of annexation.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|