Military laws of the United States [electronic resource] / prepared in the Office of the Judge Advocate General of the Army, 1929.
- Seventh edition.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1930.
- Document (United States. War Department) ; no. 22a.
Document (United States. War Department)
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 1531 pages).
- Military law -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- War department, Document no. 22a. Office of the adjutant general.--Verso of title page.
Lettered on cover: Military laws of the United States
1929. Seventh edition.
"This compilation ... contains all permanent and general statutes of the United States now in force directly affecting, and many such statutes indirectly affecting, the War Department and the military establishment, including the legislation enacted by the Seventieth Congress, which adjourned March 4, 1929"--Preface.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Description based on print version record.
- United States. Army. Office of the Judge Advocate General.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Military laws of the United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|