Taxation, recovery, and defense [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Concentration of economic power
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 1940.
- Washington : United States G.P.O.
- Investigation of concentration of economic power ; monograph no. 20.
Investigation of concentration of economic power / Temporary National Economic Committee ; monograph no. 20
- Government document
1 online resource (xviii, 374 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Taxation -- United States.
United States -- Economic conditions -- 1918-1945.
United States -- Defenses.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- At head of title: 76th Congress, 3d session. Senate committee print.
"A study made for the Temporary National Economic Committee, Seventy-sixth Congress, third session, pursuant to Public resolution no. 113 (Seventy-fifth Congress), authorizing and directing a select committee to make a full and complete study and investigation with respect to the concentration of economic power in, and financial control over, production and distribution of goods and services."
"By H. Dewey Anderson, Ph. D., executive secretary, Temporary National Economic Committee"--Acknowledgment.
"Printed for the use of the Temporary National Economic Committee."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. [Place of reproduction not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Description based on print version record.
- United States. Congress. House. Temporary National Economic Committee.
- Other format:
- Print version: Anderson, H. Dewey (Hobson Dewey), 1897- Taxation, recovery, and defense.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|